Sewing Cafe

Patterns, Tutorials and Works in Progress from the Sewing Studio of Lynne Williams

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Material Girls - Paper madness


Recently on a visit to our local Scrap booking store Nossers I stumbled upon this line of paper called "Material Girls" by Cosmo Cricket.  How could I possibly resist...right?  My brain has simply been spinning thinking of ways to use it.  The above tins are my 1st project, but I have more ideas in the works.  These started out as cocoa tins which I kept because they were a useful size and shape.  They have been sitting on my pattern table having been pressed into service during the last organizing blitz. I have a passion for lovely items that are useful. 

Please check out Cosmo Crickets site and visit Nossers here in Rhinelander.  I try to visit them regularly because they are a great source for lovely ribbons, fabulous tools, such as eyelet setters, scissors etc, and brads, rivets and eyelet's, all of which can be used in your sewing projects.  Not to mention the organizing totes, which although meant for scrap booking work equally well for sewing notions.

You can keep up with the latest Nosser artistry at their blog or their face book page.
You can also follow Cosmo Cricket's blog or their face book page

If you can resist playing with these papers..I don't think I want to hear about it, but if like me you became hooked by the cuteness, please share your thoughts and ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...