Sewing Cafe

Patterns, Tutorials and Works in Progress from the Sewing Studio of Lynne Williams

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sewing Studio - Bat Cowls


We have had a recent flurry of orders for Bat Cowls and so today I began cutting a batch out.
You may notice my new toy on the table...a Nook
Love my Nook!
 I have pattern books loaded on it, very helpful, but today I listened and glanced at Susan Khalje Couture Dress class.  
Yesterday it was Claire Schaeffers couture techniques.  
Are you recognizing a theme?
 I will admit that I am treating myself to Susan's class and actually making myself the dress. 
My muslin is all prepared when what to my horror did I discover...I am completely out of silk organza!!  How did that happen?  
While I wait for its arrival I have plenty of work to do, which I am very grateful for, but it does interfere with my personal projects- lol

Hope you all are enjoying your sewing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...