Sewing Cafe

Patterns, Tutorials and Works in Progress from the Sewing Studio of Lynne Williams

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Couture Inspiration - Valentino


Last night my husband and I watched Valentino.  
It's beautiful, educational and inspirational.
A glimpse inside fashion history and an amazing working relationship
Fabulous scenes of France and Italy

It had me re-thinking almost every sewing plan I have and made me desperate to vacation somewhere with a fabric store and cafe-lol

We were snowed in again yesterday about 6" of a rain/snow mix which did allow me to get some cowls sewn up

 and dream about a winter white jacket I wish to make or slacks...
What about that blue silk batik top... the black leather spencer...the wool circle skirt with tear drop hem and oh yes I still need to finish my lovely butter colored silk chiffon revision blouse.

What will you be sewing today?


1 comment:

  1. You do beautiful work, very talented.
    I'm in Jacksonville Florida.
    Please tell Chuck that Nancy (who worked at Bell and the Omni) said hi. You have a wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...