Sewing Cafe

Patterns, Tutorials and Works in Progress from the Sewing Studio of Lynne Williams

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Charity Quilt #1 - Half Square Triangle Overload


Thrilled does not even begin to describe my feelings about this quilt and the ladies who participated in its creation.  
I am impressed by the quality of stitching in every block.  
Peg and I had no difficulty in assembling the blocks into this soothing quilt because each block was properly squared...no small feat for half square triangle units.
Now that its assembled it will be sent off to Tina who will be quilting it for us on her new long arm machine.  I cannot wait to see what she decides to with it.  
It reminds me of ocean waves, which I hope will provide some comfort to the family that receives it.

Thanks to all the helping hands.  I am already looking forward to our next one:D

For information on the pattern we used see this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...